Monday, September 26, 2005

God's Finger Parting Reality to Reveal

I cry to God to encourage me.

And God spoke, almost immediately.

He did not take away the pain and the anxiety and the fear that surround me.

But he parted a little of the total, but humanly incomprehensible, reality with his finger and showed me a little.

I saw that my work matters to him, and matters to those he loved and have predestined. It did not make the work any easier. But I am encouraged to strive yet again, and to gird up myself to make and take yet another step.

I did not see everything, and I still do not know how it works, and what the ends will be, but I am comforted, assured and affirmed.

And the cry in me is subdued, and subsided; and my soul is returned to calm and peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home